Happy May, minna-san! I’m sure life is treating everyone well; it’s been busy, busy on my end but still quite enjoyable! For today’s recommended pairing fanfics, I’m going to present Tsuruga Ren and Mogami Kyoko from one of my favorite shojo manga/anime, Skip Beat!
I truly believe that Kyoko is perfect for Ren. His spirits (good or bad) were almost immediately lifted upon her arrival after being soul-less for so many years due to a number of factors from his past. On the flip side, Ren symbols as a pillar of strength for Kyoko; he tends encourages her try harder, in hopes that she will becoming successfully in the future and eventually surpass him. He also notes to her that goals should not be driven by something superficial like revenge; it should be for herself and no one else. In additional, locked/hidden emotions of the two gradually surface as time goes on, these of which can only be provoked by one other. It’s more than love, ne?!
- Immune by Bobapearl (Completed)
- The CoStar Killer by momoirousagichan (Completed)
- Just a Dream by Yuzuyu-chan 21 (Completed)
- Love Is Bullshit by kurushi (Completed, One-shot)/li>
- Unexpected Surprise by Sango51893 (Completed, One-shot)
- The Envelope by chocolatexlover (Completed)
- Time to Suck out the Poison by Bobapearl (Completed)
- Skip Engagement by AnimeOtaku4444
- Always Be My Baby by Kris Black
- Baby Ren by ZionX
- 6. 8. 12. by buloy
- Ludwig’s Metronome by oneleggedstraycat