Week 2: Top 10 favorite Matsumoto Jun quotes
I had collected quite a few over the past years from his magazine interviews and variety shows. They are mostly for inspiration, but we can see that Jun-kun can be hilarious at times, as well as, Arashi being his one true love. XD Here are mine in no particular order, I don’t recall the sources so please let me know if you do:
- “I want to be me, I can only be me. Whatever it is, I want to understand it by seeing it with my own eyes, by hearing it with my own ears.”
- “The most important thing in bringing happiness is that you’re ready to do it, you want to do it, and you’re determined to do it.”
- “To move into the future, a bit of recklessness is necessary.”
- “Romance is something that you have grown, love is something that you are growing.
- “Maybe I’ll be called a crybaby, but I don’t want to lose my tears, my life would become too bare without tears”
- “Records can be erased and replaced, but memories will remain.”
- “So while I’m thirsty, there is a need to continue living. If I’m ever completely soaked, I feel like the end is near. This is when we realize that we have become fully satisfied, I wish to become that.”
- “There is no way that something that can’t be touched by hand would be okay to be inserted to the mouth.”
- “Well… Arashi might not really realize it right now, but we’ve created a wonderful family, seriously.”
- Whether it’s a party or a group date, if “ARASHI” is put on at karaoke, I think the five of us will get pumped up on our own, won’t we? We’ll leave those around us behind (laugh)!