As an avid fan of anime, I’ve grown to love the work of specific seiyuus or Japanese voice actors over the years. With vivid dialogue, dynamic speeches and colorful sounds, two dimensional, dormant individuals are transformed into life. I absolutely adore them and it’s amazing how they are able to portray each character so uniquely. Here is my list of top 5, in order of favoritism:
Possibly Related Posts:
- You’re Yaoi Obsessed When…
- Happy Belated 45th Birthday, Miki-sama!
- Ayase Chihaya and Mashima Taichi fanlisting obtained
- Valentine’s Day Hugs & Mini review of Sukitte Ii na yo.
- Awesome Roy Mustang and Edward Elric fanart